Our practice is commonly described as "General" or "Family" practice. We treat children as well as adults for common or moderate needs. We believe the best dentistry is no dentistry at all, so working hard to make sure that we provide the preventive care and support that will help busy adults and their families maintain their dental health and avoid problems that can be costly and painful. We encourage our patients to anticipate potential problems and eliminate the factors we know causes dental disease. Our focus is on helping people become and stay healthy while improving their appearance. Where conditions are not optimal, we focus on restoring health and stability with dentistry that is appearance enhancing.
- Preventative Dentistry Including X-Rays, fluoride treatments, and sealants.
- Restorative Dentistry Including fillings (tooth-colored and silver), inlays, onlays and crowns (both gold and tooth-colored).
- Prosthentics Including bridges, partials, and dentures.
- Endodontics Root canals
- Oral Surgery Including common extractions and wisdom teeth.
- Pedodontics Restorative treatments for children
- Cosmetic Dentistry Including bleaching and veneers.